The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

I think my final few molecules of faith in humanity have been destroyed. I just saw a commercial for the 200th episode of Ghost Hunters.

Firefly couldn't make it to a second season?

I don't believe that anyone has ever said that television executives ever possessed the discernment of a gnat.

Michael

If you are there, make this bottle of spin, two spins of Yes, one spin for No

Do you have a sticky-out belly?

*Spin* *Spin*

Do you have lots of words?

*Spin* *Spin*

Its freakin' spooky...

You moved? They allow donkeys in your new town?. Do they require your services to carry large loads across rough terrain?

I have destroyed, by infantry assault no less, the last of NG Cavscout's pesky MkIIIs in our Market Garden fight. That makes one kill by PIAT, two by a Sherman (which still lives by the way) and one by good old fashioned squishies in close assault mode.

A pretty poor showing in two fights where he foolishly sent unsupported armor into harms way and paid the price. I expect his surrender in both fights shortly.

I have destroyed, by infantry assault no less, the last of NG Cavscout's pesky MkIIIs in our Market Garden fight. That makes one kill by PIAT, two by a Sherman (which still lives by the way) and one by good old fashioned squishies in close assault mode.

A pretty poor showing in two fights where he foolishly sent unsupported armor into harms way and paid the price. I expect his surrender in both fights shortly.

I don't suppose it has ever occurred to you that he is deliberately letting you win because he feels sorry for you. No, you would never get around to that thought, would you? That is because in addition to being smelly, you are obtuse. Actually, saying that you are obtuse is like saying that absolute zero is "a little chilly". When it comes to density, neutron stars have nothing on you. That magical force field of ignorance you surround yourself with repels knowledge and information, and wisdom never even had a chance. You are an anomaly in the universe. A knot in the space-time continuum.

Michael

I don't suppose it has ever occurred to you that he is deliberately letting you win because he feels sorry for you. No, you would never get around to that thought, would you? That is because in addition to being smelly, you are obtuse. Actually, saying that you are obtuse is like saying that absolute zero is "a little chilly". When it comes to density, neutron stars have nothing on you. That magical force field of ignorance you surround yourself with repels knowledge and information, and wisdom never even had a chance. You are an anomaly in the universe. A knot in the space-time continuum.

Michael

I'm sorry, were you saying something? I tuned out after I saw it was you ...

I suppose you are expecting the slaughter of a fatted calf and feast to celebrate your return after your prolonged absence?

I would prefer your slaughter at the hands of a claymore swinging red-headed schoolboy...but your fantasies aside, I presume you still don't play the game?

Haven't seen any activity back from you either, Sparky

Like a good wine, my turns improve with age.

After all, what is time but a flat circle spinning inwards and, like Jormungandr the world serpent, eating it's own tail?

In some universes you have already received my turn. Put your perspective into that alternate universe and be glad at how prompt I am in returning turns.