The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Joe, I have not upgraded yet! Don't mock the MBT, you could risk having a Fatwa placed against you!

I am quite sure you haven't upgraded since 1974, hence the butterfly collars and threadbare paisley prints you enjoy sporting as you gallivant around the local swap meet looking for Carpenters records and humming Seasons In The Sun.

Since Joe Shaw is busy microwaving gas station burritos in Denver or whatever 2nd world hell hole he is vacationing in this week, I thought I would let him and the rest of you reprobates know I am prepping a 10 lb pork shoulder for a 13 hour smoke at 225 degrees. I will be using natural lump charcoal for heat and a mixture of cherry wood logs with apple wood chunks for smoke.

That is all, back to your finger painting.

Some one should wash this one's mouth out with soap and water.

Try some wit and panache, not hidden expletives.... gawd, it's hard to get good help around here.

Noba.

Hard to get ANY help around here, hold this bucket please. I need to go find out what that gurgling noise is. One of these kniggets is probably so drunk they've slipped below the surface of the pool. Unfortunately that means they'll likely clog what little drain is left.

If you wash my mouth out, it would become the only clean thing in this joint. I take it from your suggestion someone else should do it to mean you don't touch soap yourself. Probably a prior bad experience reaching for it in the shower.

By the way Burke is a verb, I'll only take so much abuse before I prep one of you for sale to a medical school.

Hard to get ANY help around here, hold this bucket please. I need to go find out what that gurgling noise is. One of these kniggets is probably so drunk they've slipped below the surface of the pool. Unfortunately that means they'll likely clog what little drain is left.

If you wash my mouth out, it would become the only clean thing in this joint. I take it from your suggestion someone else should do it to mean you don't touch soap yourself. Probably a prior bad experience reaching for it in the shower.

By the way Burke is a verb, I'll only take so much abuse before I prep one of you for sale to a medical school.

See lads, THIS is how a Serf should respond. Once again my judgment is infallible. Keep up the average work sburke (spelt but not bolded), and don't mind the slings and arrows from the Australians ... average is the BEST they can do.

Sounds like a voice of experience to me. How many times did you deliberately drop the soap yourself?

See lads, THIS is how a Serf should respond. Once again my judgment is infallible. Keep up the average work sburke (spelt but not bolded), and don't mind the slings and arrows from the Australians ... average is the BEST they can do.

Burke - as in "Back of" - where you should be seen heading, preferably without any supplies of food or water. Or even more ideal, you could recreate the expedition of Burke and Wills, just take joebob as your partner.

Noba.

There's still a chance your plane might go down. We've all got our fingers crossed...

Michael

And I appreciate the sentiment Michael. I know that you, and really everyone in the M.B.T. would be devasted if something happened to YOUR Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

But not to worry, in all my years of flying I've had nothing worse than an engine go out. I'm confident that I'll be back hale and hearty so don't worry your little head about it.

Joe

And I appreciate the sentiment Michael. I know that you, and really everyone in the M.B.T. would be devasted if something happened to YOUR Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

But not to worry, in all my years of flying I've had nothing worse than an engine go out. I'm confident that I'll be back hale and hearty so don't worry your little head about it.

Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yACWE3CzmYQ