The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Meanwhile it's a lovely day here for going to the beach, so see ya all later....

44C (that's 111F for you seppos)?  Lovely?!!!

Mad Dogs and Noba men go out in the extreme sun.

PS Stuka takes it that bit further.  Give me Victoria weather any time.

It's -5 F right now, going down to -12 by the morning, and it's supposed to be -5-ish actual and -35 in the wind tomorrow during the day.

Who's coming to visit us in Minneapolis this week, eh?

I want you to know that I will be leaving you undisturbed, lord knows you are disturbed enough already [twirling gesture to the head]. Anyone who is foolish enough to live year round where you do deserves what they get: arctic weather in the winter, black flies and mosquitos in the summer, midwestern rubes and hayseeds all year around.

Michael

It's -5 F right now, going down to -12 by the morning, and it's supposed to be -5-ish actual and -35 in the wind tomorrow during the day.

Who's coming to visit us in Minneapolis this week, eh?

Yah, sure... I'll take a pass on that. We're about 10 degrees warmer than you, but we're getting lake effect snow today, thanks to the Alberta Clipper coming down from that Evil Empire to our north.

Mace, you clueless, upside-down Wallaby fondler!  This is the Cess! We're ALL Seppos here.

Mace, you clueless, upside-down Wallaby fondler!  This is the Cess! We're ALL Seppos here.

How about you as well

Sparky?

It is clear to me in my short time back that the MBT, our Cesspool, has become more infested with malodorous Aussies than ever before.  This is unacceptable.  

sburke, in our Liege's absence, I must assign you more work.  You are hereby tasked with researching the proper way of extirpating an Aussie.  I suspect that to force them to release their roots, you will have to offer them cheap beer or an ugly sheep.  Maybe get a sheep's head caught in a fence.  Get to work...

Updates:  

Nidan1 has clearly taken hacking lessons from Noba, as my lead tank is spinning in circles intimidated by a short shrub and a roll of barbed wire.  Needless to say, I am about to win.

Boo Radley appears to be marshaling the entire 1st Infantry Division (based on the number of sighting icons) to assault my river ford.  I am not worried as my squad and a half of Polish conscripts, dragooned into the Wermacht's labor battalions, is ready to repel the Yanks.  Needless to say, I am about to win.

Noba is advancing with 1944's entire production run of Panthers against my battalion of dismounted truck drivers.  May he get sand in his computer while at the beach.  Needless to say, I am about to win.

speedbump2

I am sorry to report I am getting push back from PETA. They are claiming hundreds of sheep are coming forth demanding Aussies take care of their progeny and to put an end to continued abuse. Seems they have been galvanized by the news of Mr Cosby.

The sheep have suggested we use some other farm animal despite the relative large amount of sheep compared to other domesticated livestock. The cows look particularly nervous.

Meanwhile the sheepdogs have petitioned for a name change to prevent further confusion as to whether they are sheep or dogs. Seems some Aussies get so excited they never get past "no I am a sheep. .... GAH!!!!.......dog!"

Now, I don't put a lot of credence to PETA, but I may have been hasty in consigning the sheep to such abuse.  And the poor dogs....

Nidan1, what is your suit size?!?  sburke needs to rent a sheep's costume for you...Halloween is right around the corner, don't you know.

ah, poor dogs.....

It is clear to me in my short time back that the MBT, our Cesspool, has become more infested with marvelous Aussies than ever before.  This is acceptable.  

Noba is advancing with 1944's entire production run of Panthers against my battalion of dismounted truck drivers.  May he get sand in his computer while at the beach.  Needless to say, I am about to win.

speedbump2

You keep repeating yourself, like it's a winning mantra, or sumfink. I do have to give you some credit though and it may be a back-handed bit of credit at that... at least you play other humans, not like Emrys who just plays with himself.

Noba

You keep repeating yourself, like it's a winning mantra, or sumfink. I do have to give you some credit though and it may be a back-handed bit of credit at that... at least you play other humans, not like Emrys who just plays with himself.

Noba

Are you kidding me?!!?  You mean I could be a Knight of the Shavian House without having to interact with Aussies??!?!?!  I thought I read in Section 468, paragraph 74, line 9 of the fine print of the MBT, that you had to play at least one PBEM game with a live opponent (preferably another Cesspool resident).  To think, I have sullied myself with the likes of Noba when I didn't have to...

{wanders off, wailing and gnashing teeth}

Too bad they changed the short post rules, now it gives these twits an opportunity to respond with clicks and whistles.

First the Shavian House is accused of being verbose, now the complaint is posts are too short.  What is this the frickin 3 Bears?

On an actual important subject I'd like to thank BF for the move to the new software.  It is a great day that the picture of my liege Sir Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House is leading off the MBT.  Eat your heart out wannbe Justicar.

Edited by sburke

First the Shavian House is accused of being verbose, now the complaint is posts are too short. 

No the complaint is that the Shavian House actually exists. Now if you were to just lose the first two letters of

the name, then due to all the Bird Brains that live in the house it would be quite an appropriate name.

Noba.

No the complaint is that the Shavian House actually exists. Now if you were to just lose the first two letters of

the name, then due to all the Bird Brains that live in the house it would be quite an appropriate name.

Noba.

Actually I probably can't legally post that due to copyright- google Gary Larson Chicken of depression if you want to know what the Cesspool would look like with an Avian House.

So Noba, got a new dictionary for Christmas now that you have reached a 3rd grade reading level?

Edited by sburke

Actually I probably can't legally post that due to copyright- google Gary Larson Chicken of depression if you want to know what the Cesspool would look like with an Avian House.

Ok, so I'm a fan of The Far Side and I would think the (Sh)Avian House would more likely be the Boneless Chicken Ranch - which takes into consideration quite perfectly the current (and past) fools living there.

Noba.