The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Well, this has been a fine welcome back for the Prodigal Son (read speedbump2)!  :

A)  Noba has somehow hacked the game so that in one turn 1) my Sturmkovic attacked a knocked out Studebaker 2) the only casualties caused by my 152mm barrage was my own HQ unit, which was buried in the middle of the forest and 3) one of my reinforcements wandered off the map, never to be seen again.  The gamey bastige is right where I want him...

ii)  Boo has set up a game with the sum total of One (1) (uno) (un) (single) (less than two) platoons on each side, and can still only return one turn every two days...great staff work.  He is ready to lose...

3)  Nidan1 is quietly absorbing the beating only a company of Shermans can dish out.  I will likely waltz across his troops bodies....

While I despise all who reside here, with the noble exception of my Liege Sir Joe Shaw and the he up-and-coming Squire sburke, I enjoy rolling over your pixelated troops...

speedbump2 

Well, this has been a fine welcome back for the Prodigal Son (read speedbump2)!  :

A)  Noba has somehow hacked the game so that in one turn 1) my Sturmkovic attacked a knocked out Studebaker 2) the only casualties caused by my 152mm barrage was my own HQ unit, which was buried in the middle of the forest and 3) one of my reinforcements wandered off the map, never to be seen again.  The gamey bastige is right where I want him...

While I despise all who reside here, with the noble exception of my Liege Sir Joe Shaw and the he up-and-coming Squire sburke, I enjoy rolling over your pixelated troops...

speedbump2 

Just how hard must it be for your Pixeltruppen. Not only are they facing the might of the German Army, ably led by my Superior Skilz... but you can't even hit a Panther hiding behind just one tree? That's right folks, he hit the tree with his first shot. As you can guess, there was no second shot. And now his infantry are charging across open ground to the vodka supplies as my tanks advance. Just wait until the flame haltracks come over the ridge like avenging Indians.

Noba.

(I would suggest that you stick to golf, but you are most likely to useless at that, as well).

Just how hard must it be for your Pixeltruppen. Not only are they facing the might of the German Army, ably led by my Superior Skilz... but you can't even hit a Panther hiding behind just one tree? That's right folks, he hit the tree with his first shot. As you can guess, there was no second shot. And now his infantry are charging across open ground to the vodka supplies as my tanks advance. Just wait until the flame haltracks come over the ridge like avenging Indians.

Noba.

(I would suggest that you stick to golf, but you are most likely to useless at that, as well).

Actually he was almost out of AP rounds after destroying your entire right flank.  He was ready for the Vodka anyway....

A)  Noba has somehow hacked the game so that in one turn 1) my Sturmkovic attacked a knocked out Studebaker 2) the only casualties caused by my 152mm barrage was my own HQ unit, which was buried in the middle of the forest and 3) one of my reinforcements wandered off the map, never to be seen again. 

Everything is going according to plan. Excellent! You see, House Shaw, may it burn to the ground, can be defeated even by marginally competent Ozländers. Does that tell you something or what?

Michael

Actually he was almost out of AP rounds after destroying your entire right flank.  He was ready for the Vodka anyway....

Wait, the whole right flank? Oh yes, One armoured car and a blind Mk4. I do like the way you use your artillery, though.

It's very creative... Shell lots of open ground and hope something wanders by... did you see the HT sail straight through?

And I really did like the way your SP Gun wandered in front of my tanks that had destroyed your right flank.

A very satisfactory explosion was enjoyed by all. You've been taking tactical lessons from OFJ haven't you?

Noba.

I do like the way you use your artillery, though.

It's very creative... Shell lots of open ground and hope something wanders by... did you see the HT sail straight through?

I did...more proof of your hackage...I think your troops were sunning in the back of the HT with no cares in the world...

In related news ... well not really but it's the only news that's important to me (other than reading with great pleasure the exploits of that scion of the Shavian House, Sir Speedbump), I'll be out of town in Texas for the next two weeks. Do make the attempt to carry on in my absence. You won't be able to of course but make the attempt.

Joe

Noba Has hundreds of e-light paratroopers all converging on my hapless Luftwaffe Field Units, little does he know that the 10th SS is right down the road.

speedbump Is realizing that his only route to the objectives is over a narrow stone bridge covered by multiple MG42s and PaK guns. He will be dying in larger numbers very soon.

Boo Radley Has found a scenario in which he has at least 20 or 30 Panther tanks, my only concern is how toget my hundred Shermans on line in this damned Bocage.

Stuka Is once again vacationing in some place I have never heard of. No turns from him,

ngcavscout Has Russian units advancing up a narrow road, right into the teeth of my defenses. He will be sorry.

ii)  Boo has set up a game with the sum total of One (1) (uno) (un) (single) (less than two) platoons on each side, and can still only return one turn every two days...great staff work.  He is ready to lose...

speedbump2 

Counting is really not your forte, is it? I return a file every evening. I don't do more because I don't want to overwhelm your laughable decision making talents (If that word even applies to you).

Counting is really not your forte, is it? I return a file every evening. I don't do more because I don't want to overwhelm your laughable decision making talents (If that word even applies to you).

Correct: laughable does not apply.  See Boo, if you scrunch your face up really hard, you too can think.

Yup, got another vacation coming up in March...and maybe another quick one in between then and now. You must be so happy for me?

Vacation? What's this thing called a 'vacation'?...

Oh that's right - you have a job!

That means you 'work' for someone.

Meanwhile it's a lovely day here for going to the beach, so see ya all later....

Noba.