The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Gawd!, this mutual admiration society is quite sickening, as if these twits had anything worth admiring. At least now Shaw has some of his imbecilic progeny to keep him company in his dotage.

But I digress......speedbump old sod, welcome back....would you prefer a thrashing in CMBN or parts East? I have sent you a PM. Do you still know how to use the forum after 10 years?

Gawd!, this mutual admiration society is quite sickening, as if these twits had anything worth admiring. At least now Shaw has some of his imbecilic progeny to keep him company in his dotage.

Too true. And I've even thought of the perfect title for this little group of Shavian Sycophants.

CoD_650.jpg

Edited by Boo Radley

But I digress......speedbump old sod, welcome back....would you prefer a thrashing in CMBN or parts East? I have sent you a PM. Do you still know how to use the forum after 10 years?

Nidan1, a response is in your PM box.  State your preferences...

Boo, rather than spend the entire day searching for antiquated art, respond to my request for terms...of course, you are probably confused and would offer Jeeps vs. Kubelwagens...again.

sburke, ignore the pathetic mewlings of babes.  They are houseless, classless, and just less...

can't you two go back to playing with yourselves...and I mean that in all senses of the expression.

Now, now, sburke let's stay on the high road.  For the Justicar would expect nothing less of us.  I understand the frustration of dealing with the lesser houses (lower case on purpose).  Now run along and research "Aussies, naturally ignorant or brain damaged due to hanging off the bottom of the earth?"  I would say 3,000 words would be sufficient...

speedbump2

My good Noba, Joe Shaw is nothing.  Clearly this is a concept that should be instinctual to you.

Speedbump2

There, fixed that for you.

Your Teachers told you over and over that your writings were too verbose. Naturally you ended up in

the biggest Wind Bag House of them all.

Noba.

Noba.

Boo, rather than spend the entire day searching for antiquated art, respond to my request for terms...of course, you are probably confused and would offer Jeeps vs. Kubelwagens...again.

It took me less than a minute to research that. Because I'm not monumentally dense, like you.

Request for terms??? You begged me for a set-up and I've sent you one. I hope you can open it. I didn't use CM Helper because... well... I'm not lame, like you are.

And don't you still owe me a turn on that Jeeps Vs Kubelwagons game?

...the Shavian House will always be your home away from home.

Which, if you are lucky, will take the form of a cozy refrigerator box. Otherwise, you will be bunking down in the alley with just a scrap of threadbare blanket that the Justicar's dog slept on before his demise from terminal mange.

Michael

Ok, which one of you gamey bastiges corrupted my install?!?!  Here I come, like the prodigal son personified, returned to the Pool, only to have my game tell me, "You need to have the Market Garden module, you dunce."  Now having purchased the "Big Bundle", which includes said module, and played a number of turns, I can only suspect that one of you have made off with my module.  The obvious suspect would be Boo Radley, with the dunce reference, but the Aussies have the animal cunning (not intelligence, mind you, but like rats surviving any disaster) to throw him under the bus.

I will give you all 2 hours to return my module, no questions asked.  After that, well.....you will be sorry.

speedbump2

Edited by speedbump2

Ok, which one of you gamey bastiges corrupted my install?!?!  Here I come, like the prodigal son personified, returned to the Pool, only to have my game tell me, "You need to have the Market Garden module, you dunce."  Now having purchased the "Big Bundle", which includes said module, and played a number of turns, I can only suspect that one of you have made off with my module.  The obvious suspect would be Boo Radley, with the dunce reference, but the Aussies have the animal cunning (not intelligence, mind you, but like rats surviving any disaster) to throw him under the bus.

I will give you all 2 hours to return my module, no questions asked.  After that, well.....you will be sorry.

speedbump2

A lamer excuse to avoid mortal combat has never been spoken.

He's of the Shavian House. They're well known for their lame excuses for avoiding game play.

Interesting.  You "say" you have sent me a dropbox invite...none received.  I have sent you a dropbox invite...no response.  Who is avoiding who, I say!!!

A lamer excuse to avoid mortal combat has never been spoken.

Oh, I don't know.  Boo's Jeeps vs. Kubelwagens scenario was pretty lame....

Seems like after ten years away from the forums he has also forgotten how to use a computer or follow simple instructions.

Perhaps he was taken away in a rendition and has spent the last ten years in a dark hole in Diego Garcia or some other place where normal human contact is withdrawn.

Only recently released in Barack Obama's, "Lets let all the bad guys go free campaign"

Edited by Nidan1

Seems like after ten years away from the forums he has also forgotten how to use a computer or follow simple instructions.

Perhaps he was taken away in a rendition and has spent the last ten years in a dark hole in Diego Garcia or some other place where normal human contact is withdrawn.

Only recently released in Barack Obama's, "Lets let all the bad guys go free campaign"

I find it hard to believe that I am being accused of technical ignorance when I have two installs, two patches and a specific ditty to whistle to get the game fully up and running (nothing personal Battlefront - great game, thrilled to be back), when those in the Outreboards are complaining about their middle mouse button not working in the forum (they should speak to the Aussies, I hear they use the middle button to short cut to Pron...)!!

Piffle, I say...piffle.

Hows about piffling that CMBN install there Sparky.....we all have it up and running. Perhaps your great mentor and ruler of House Shavian. Joe Shaw could provide you some assistance. If he can get his fingers out of his nose long enough to tap the keyboard.

Edited by Nidan1

Hows about piffling that CMBN install there Sparky.....we all have it up and running. Perhaps your great mentor and ruler of House Shavian. Joe Shaw could provide you some assistance. If he can get his fingers out of his nose long enough to tap the keyboard.

Sir Joe Shaw, to you sir.  I will have you know the leader of House Shavian is busy with the contemplation of "Grognards vs. Aussies: which is the most repulsive".  He cannot deign to listen to the likes of you...

In the meantime, I am held hostage to the members of Battlefront's helpdesk and their Post Birth of Christ/Pre Year Rollover festivities.  Either that, or they just had their eyes checked and with dilated pupils cannot focus on the screen...

So while we wait, I encourage you to consider the relative merits of the American Mark 3d Mess Tin to the German SdK Kochgeschirr...