The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

They're so cute when they growl and show their teeth aren't they? It makes the confused look on their stupid little faces all the more gratifying when you put the boot! into them all roight and proper loike.

I mean. Watcher can't piss in his own boot without falling over it and sburke is so concerned with banging his tin drum whilst prancing around in front of the casket carrying his beloved ex-justacarrot that he hasn't noticed there's been a regime.

Time to fawn at the feet of a new master, spurke.

A regime what? You too busy trying to link words in some kind of order that you forgot again that sentences have to have structure to provide meaning?

And stop discussing how you raise your feral little children here. It is boring and frankly we don't care.

A regime what? You too busy trying to link words in some kind of order that you forgot again that sentences have to have structure to provide meaning?

Oh, now that's amusing! Especially coming from a guy who's posts look like they were either assembled by a random word generator, or who types by standing across the room, pegging tangelos at the keyboard.

Well done! That's the first truly funny thing you've written!

Well done! That's the first truly funny thing you've written!

I'd return the compliment, however you have yet to write anything even remotely funny. Proof if needed that the lizard people do not have a sense of humor.

My Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House shall I use grape shot to disperse this unruly mob of two miscreants?

I mean. Watcher can't piss in his own boot without falling over it ....

Please don’t think your local tradition is one practiced by cultured civilizations. I can only surmise you shackle dragging descendants of penal colonists started this in order to marinate your food before cooking. Which also explains the heavy beer consumption of Oddstraylians , which is motivated by wanting to wash the taste out of their mouths. But it doesn’t explain why if a fly lands in their beer they pick it up between two fingers while shaking it vigorously screaming “spit it out you little bastard”

can't piss in his own boot without falling over it

it's the Ozzie version of Depends. They take pride in being able to hold their place at the bar without having to make time to go use the head. I believe waders were actually created by an Ozzie to enable them to just stand at the bar all weekend.

I expect this goes a long way towards explaining why this place is referred to as the CessPool.

But it doesn’t explain why if a fly lands in their beer they pick it up between two fingers while shaking it vigorously screaming “spit it out you little bastard”

You're confusing Scottish tradition with Australian.

Scotland...up there *points*

Australia...down here *points*

Up there *points*

Down here *points*

Got it?

i figure one a day and eventually someone will say, hey Stuka is a doofus W/O actually having to experience your... Stukaness.  Consider it my contribution to humanity...maybe not much, but better than what your parents foisted on us all.

Besides, I needed a test subject and it was clear you wouldn't be missed...other than the joy of noting your absence if something went disastrously wrong...or right depending on how you look at it....crosseyed in your case.

Edited by sburke