The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Let me guess, Matt plays for the Geeshort Platypii right? Another of the incomprehensible Ozzie rules "football" teams?

Joe

Actually he plays for the West Coast Eagles, I think. Which is a surprisingly comprehensible name for an AFL team.

The other guy plays for Geelong, which are simply, and once again comprehensibly (for Australia), know as the cats. The type of cat is not known, but since there are no big wild cats native to Down Under, I'm assuming they are named The Geelong Ferocious Housecats.

Actually he plays for the West Coast Eagles, I think. Which is a surprisingly comprehensible name for an AFL team.

The other guy plays for Geelong, which are simply, and once again comprehensibly (for Australia), know as the cats. The type of cat is not known, but since there are no big wild cats native to Down Under, I'm assuming they are named The Geelong Ferocious Housecats.

You looked that up didn't you ... You actually cared enough to look it up ... What a maroon.

What a maroon.

But he is our Maroon.

It's ok Joe, you can admit it; you looked it up as well and then chose to post faux ignorance... of course the 'faux' bit describes your personality quite well; as does ignorance. But then having no personality.. wait! I'm confusing you I know, but stick with me.....

Noba.

But he is our Maroon.

It's ok Joe, you can admit it; you looked it up as well and then chose to post faux ignorance... of course the 'faux' bit describes your personality quite well; as does ignorance. But then having no personality.. wait! I'm confusing you I know, but stick with me.....

Noba.

Did not look it up either so there.

Did not look it up, after the drudgery of playing CM with Noba for nearly 12 years, and having to put up with his constant chattering about Aussie Rules Football and other sports that no one else on Earth plays, I have become a regular visitor to SportsFan.com/au and other AFL related sites in order to make him feel good and believe that I actually care about the game.

Call me a maroon, I call it just being prepared.

Where is the latest game turn?

I prefer to call them Chit Chats, it pisses off the Aussies.

That's always a worthwhile goal but given your admitted Austalian proclivities I think we have sufficient cause to doubt your ability to really do the job right. Anyone who actively looks for AFA results can hardly be trusted in his important matter.

In fact I'm afraid that we have to consider you an honorary (not that there's much of an honor about it) Austrailian. Needless to say the Aussies will claim that you're not but hell we don't want to have to claim you either and you live here.

So ... MATE ... Put another shrimp on the barbie ... Good on you clobber.

Joe

That's always a worthwhile goal but given your admitted Austalian proclivities I think we have sufficient cause to doubt your ability to really do the job right. Anyone who actively looks for AFA results can hardly be trusted in his important matter.

In fact I'm afraid that we have to consider you an honorary (not that there's much of an honor about it) Austrailian. Needless to say the Aussies will claim that you're not but hell we don't want to have to claim you either and you live here.

So ... MATE ... Put another shrimp on the barbie ... Good on you cobber.

Joe

Not really. But it confuses the hell out of we aussies, so much so we just shake our heads and back away slowly.

And Matt Priddis is a better player than Joel Selwood....

...and it's the only thing the West Coast won this season.

So ... MATE ... Put another shrimp on the barbie ... Good on you cobber.

Joe

do I have to quite you twice, dope! You'll come a waltz'n Matilda with me.

I don't care if your playing one of these insignificant Peng Weasels that frequently waste their time on this Forum, Nidan...Your better then that.

Now, your new Game File is ready in Dropbox Folder 'Nidan vs Irish, and it's been there for past week...I suggest you get your Arse back there and send me back a File :-)

Joe

I don't care if your playing one of these insignificant Peng Weasels that frequently waste their time on this Forum, Nidan...Your better then that.

Now, your new Game File is ready in Dropbox Folder 'Nidan vs Irish, and it's been there for past week...I suggest you get your Arse back there and send me back a File :-)

Joe

Joe, I have not upgraded yet! Don't mock the MBT, you could risk having a Fatwa placed against you!

Nidan1? It seems one of your little pets has followed you in again. We've told you time and again to tie them up outside. That's what the wooden stocks are for. Now put a leash on jomcskeezix1234poot and drag him out of here before he makes a mess.

Here you go Nidan1, take this rolled up news paper with the baseball bat safely tucked inside, smack it firmly on the nose 3-4 times with a nice 2 handed swing, and say "bad boy". That should improve it's behavior.

Your turn is in the dropbox. Well worth the wait I am sure.