The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Tautological statement. -10 points.

You'll be taking remedial Logic here pretty soon, Bub, unless you knuckle down more.

And being the knuckle-dragger you are, that should pose no problem for you.

Far be it from me to stick up for someone as disreputable as NG Cavscout but there's nothing tautological about his statement, those descriptions are all mutually exclusive and ... wait a minute ... What the hell am I doing.

As a geneticist I can assure you that this just won't happen. What you will expect is Stuarts and Mk IIs in a ratio of 3:1

Using your scientific knowledge, can you determine genetically if ng cavscout is human or some other species entirely? As a layman I have my doubts that he is Homo Sapiens.

In breaking news, Joe Shaw's Sherman tank has successfully penetrated a Mk III several times. They are expecting a litter of Mk I I's in a few months.

What he doesn't tell you is that he gamily picked FOUR MK IIIs. So far I killed one with a PIAT and two with my sole Sherman.

Any honorable opponent would just surrender.

Joe

idiot ... I'd say more but in 12 minutes it's apparently "Be Nice to Police" day or something so I have to get in the right mood for that and that means I can't tell you what an idiot you are ... Oh wait ...

I don't think you quite get the spirit of the thing, maybe if Seanachai put it in terms of a jolly sing-a-long you might get it.. Then again, maybe not. Perhaps if Stoat or even Mr. Peng himself were still about they could help you out with the general comprehension of English issue you seem to have going on.....

You leave for a few years, come back, and Joe 'by god i'm dense' Shaw still has visions of being average. He was never the same after watching me actually land aircraft [iL2 Stalingrad soon] while hs made a nice flaming pile. [insert your own comment here] I also see Nidan1 still around. I thought someone bought him a ticket and pinned directions home on him.

I see House Rune still survives with No Good Cavscout still bringing the pointy end of a stick to a SMG fight. I may have erred by not giving *BOOT* enough incentive to do well but *BOOT* you can only give so much *BOOT* training until they call the *BOOT* SPCA on ya.

I see a few of the true olde ones about. it is eerily like watching feeding time at the old folks home. You just never know what is going to dribble out of their mouths.

Oh, and for those the knew, my youngest son got home OK from Afghanistan where he spent a year building FOB Shank, which is now being torn down. The base was attacking everyday the entire year he was there. He is in a Horizontal Engineering Company, which means they don't trust them to build anything above 1 story. He's been home a year now.

No, I won't make you scum any maps. I have more important things to do, like *BOOT* getting a Knight of House Rune to actually win a battle. *BOOT*

Nice to know somethings never change, like the smell in the Cesspool, or Boo radley's underwear.

The Rune

Owner and proprietor of House Rune

There are no "true" Olde Ones rune, there are only Olde Ones and none shall take their place while I, YOUR Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread still draw breath. I AM the Protector of the Traditions of this the one and only Cesspool and thus shall it ever be.

And it wasn't your maps that we feared as much as the platoons of Panzercookie Girl Scouts you introduced to "balance" your so-called scenarios.

You leave for a few years, come back, and Joe 'by god i'm dense' Shaw still has visions of being average. He was never the same after watching me actually land aircraft [iL2 Stalingrad soon] while hs made a nice flaming pile. [insert your own comment here] I also see Nidan1 still around. I thought someone bought him a ticket and pinned directions home on him.

I see House Rune still survives with No Good Cavscout still bringing the pointy end of a stick to a SMG fight. I may have erred by not giving *BOOT* enough incentive to do well but *BOOT* you can only give so much *BOOT* training until they call the *BOOT* SPCA on ya.

I see a few of the true olde ones about. it is eerily like watching feeding time at the old folks home. You just never know what is going to dribble out of their mouths.

Oh, and for those the knew, my youngest son got home OK from Afghanistan where he spent a year building FOB Shank, which is now being torn down. The base was attacking everyday the entire year he was there. He is in a Horizontal Engineering Company, which means they don't trust them to build anything above 1 story. He's been home a year now.

No, I won't make you scum any maps. I have more important things to do, like *BOOT* getting a Knight of House Rune to actually win a battle. *BOOT*

Nice to know somethings never change, like the smell in the Cesspool, or Boo radley's underwear.

The Rune

Owner and proprietor of House Rune

I'm doing the best I can, what do you expect with the example set by such as you?

In my defense, Joe Shaw gamily brought scads and loads of SMG infantry to this little urban misunderstanding. Luckily for the home team, Old Foul Joe insists on sending his infantry for an afternoon stroll down the sidewalk in full view of my hidden MG-42's, so, despite my unfortunate decisions with armor deployment, we may still pull this one out. (kicking and screaming like Seanachai leaving a bar at 0245 on a Sunday morning)