CMFI is a breath of fresh air

It's a no brainer...

Mord.

Well .... generally I am an Eastern Front fanatic - so the choice is not so clear cut for me ....

And these days Battlefront is serving up some excellent Eastern Front treats .... but unfortunately with no Frosting :(

It strikes me as kind of odd that a quest for battles in the snow drives one from the USSR to Italy - but it's all good .... Let Operation Gelato begin !

Just give it some time and you'll be pounding Ruskies or Germs into snowy mush. Probably some time next year. I too am looking forward to some winter warring in the USSR, But then again I am looking forward to everything BFC is making, so...I may be a bit biased.

Mord.

Personally, I love the whole series. It is like a smorgasbord, when you are feeling like fish I go to CMFI, when I feel like steak, I go to CMBN and when I feel like stroganoff, I go to CMRT. It is all good depending on my taste at the moment. Right now I've got PBEMs in all three....what I pig I am. :)

Thats how i feel lol though i rarely play CMRT i have beaten about half the scenarios as both german and russian, but otherwise havent really touched it.

which is ironic as it was the one i was most excited for. CMFI+GL is what i play the most i think it is my favorite CM family so far

• 2 weeks later...

busted-hill_zpsa6c99037.jpg

I decided to take the advice of the wise gentlemen above .... so worth it.

While American Tank Destroyers sought to ambush my Panthers ... a hail of Wintery death descended upon them from distant Nerbelwerfers ... and what was once an Allied hill turned into a smoldering crater ....

Fun Game :D

Thanks for the encouragement !