Offtopic: CMBO map Battle of Cintheaux

Hi all!

This is my first time posting on this forum!

Why i posted CMBO topic here? Because CMBO section is not very active as i could see...

So i need few advices or your thoughts on my map i made today!

It is Battle of Cintheaux, August 8th 1944...

Michael Wittmann last battle...

So here it is how it looks 25tyvqv.jpg

ilattf.jpg

iqdn2d.jpg

2ur5jz8.jpg

96hlbr.jpg

I used aerial map of Saint Aignan de Cramesnil to make this map...

As I have CMBFN i can remake this map for it? So what do you think?

Thing is I find CMBFN editor a bit more complicated elevation doesn't work like I would like it to work and stuff like that ...

The CMx2 is different to the CMx1 editor, and takes a while to get used to, but it is vastly better. Those pictures you posted make the baby jebus cry :(

I honestly don't recall how the CMx1 elevations worked. With the x2 editor it helps to think in terms of contour lines; draw lines of equi-elevation - matching the contour lines you see on topo maps - and I think you'll be happy with the results.

Those pictures you posted make the baby jebus cry :(

I didn't quite understand this. If you mean its ugly i think CM was never about graphics but ggameplay. Back then it was best graphic. I will make this map for CMBFN in few days and post screens here. But the thing is i have lags in CMBFN when max unzoom and scrolling. But when close by then fps good. My specs are 3.0 ghz dual core. 2 Gb Ram and HD 7750 1 GB. I am suspecting its because 2 gb of ram not enough for 1080p resolution.

But the thing is i have lags in CMBFN when max unzoom and scrolling. But when close by then fps good. My specs are 3.0 ghz dual core. 2 Gb Ram and HD 7750 1 GB. I am suspecting its because 2 gb of ram not enough for 1080p resolution.

This was resolved with the v3 update to CMBN. It has nothing to do with your specs. At least it was for RT - still waiting for BN for Mac. :)

This was resolved with the v3 update to CMBN. It has nothing to do with your specs. At least it was for RT - still waiting for BN for Mac. :)

You mean patch 2.12?

I have 1.0 version of CMBFN and its updated to 1.11 but it cannot be updated to 2.12 without purchasing update if i am not wrong?

So it means i am stuck with lag :/