this game is way over looked

Mastiff

I doubt there will ever be any new iteration of CMA as it was IIRC a Russian developer and it wasn't a happy story for BF.  I hope someone makes some new campaigns for CMA, but it will always be limited to the weapons we now see in the game.

Altho' one may be able to fake US or NATO uniforms (if they use the old-style US helmets whjch are similarish to Soviet helmets of the period), one can't change AK's into M4's etc.  Same with vehicles. 

One could create a back story with US/NATO special forces undercover using Russian equipment found in the game.

CMSF does a reasonable job of representing the US/NATO 'Intervention' in Afghanistan IMHO.....I just wish it had exit zones!  :rolleyes:

If CMA were ever to be expanded, I'd most like to see an Iran-Iraq war variant.  The timing is about right, a lot of the Soviet and Tribal units would be semi-reusuable and more importantly it would bring NATO hardware like the M48, M60 & Chieftain into the CMx2 game engine.....I suspect a lot of Cold-War fans would probably rather enjoy that!  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead