3.0 Released!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey chris,

can you check the option screens for CMBN?

some titles are not placed (music, tree details)

Regards

Do you mean that they are not in the options menu for you? I can see them on my copy. Please verify that you've got v2.20 displayed on title screen. If so, a screenshot of your options menu would be helpful.

Do you mean that they are not in the options menu for you? I can see them on my copy. Please verify that you've got v2.20 displayed on title screen. If so, a screenshot of your options menu would be helpful.

Hello Chris,

It's sourcing from mods that I have , I have deleted all from Z folder and problem solved

I thought I installed ok in CMBN, but all my MG scenarios and saved games etc are greyed out. What to do?

Just checked the game after the 3.0 upgrade and everything is fine.

I had the greyed out issue with the MG scenarios with the 'old' 2.12 patch that the 'new' 2.12 patch fixed.

Good idea, however, my MG module is in the module folder. Do I need to do an additional activation of some kind?

(I did forget to remove my Z folder before upgrading. :( Wish the patch and upgrade "system" would remind us if it's needed. In all the excitement I almost always forget.)

Check that the MG module is inside the Modules folder. If not, your anti-virus may have removed it.

They are both there in the folder but Market Garden is still grayed out in the game.

I removed Z folder with mods prior to installing it.

I noticed the 3.0 features list didn't include flame weapons and tank riders, so we aren't getting these in CMBN OR CMFI ?

Nope, those are not in the 3.0 for CMBN and CMFI.