Getting new licience key

Well havent played this for ages, since I last played ive got a new computer, however thought I would revisit this game and installed etc and asks for licience key. Orginal doesn't work work so read through instruction and applied for new one...However would let me go there as it says my old one is still in USE....No idea of how to get around this. Im not going to buy the game again for that but im sure there must be a solution in how I can get a new key so I can play.

Thanks Hubert for the reply, I've had three of your games so far including the very first one and enjoyed them all With SC3 Due I thought I would re-orientate myself with the game......however after spending an hr trying to figure out the license cancelling stuff following instructions from help deski couldn't get it to work it has become all to much. Im simple when it comes to computers just know how to install and play a good game and didn't know about this license thing until I tried reinstalling an old game.....Why do we have to make it that hard?:) Anyway thanks for the reply ill just have to move on with something else.

Cheers