Raising Morale and Combat Effectiveness

There are some units such as in India or if the tide is turning against you. I have often found when playing multi-player games that my forces are not as effective against the opponenets even if their tech level is higher. The forces tend to get stuck and make no progress. My question is how do you raise the moral and effectiveness to start fighting back..?

Also does the terrain make any difference of where to attack/defend from apart from the penalties/advantage for fighting across a river.

First is to use good supply!! Hotkey S

Fall-Blau-38.png

Then use HQ if you have any and make sure that your HQ have good supply, 6 or more. Some underserved units need some turns to recover. But these units needs best conditions that are available and strength 10 or more of course.

Avoid bad terrain like mountains or hills except there is a street. Especially for attack mountains are useless. But remember for defense mountains are good. Best is fortress on a mountain with friendly streets and full HQ like Gibraltar. Always use Hotkey S again and you will getting used to it.