CMBN Trucks converted to Gaz Red Thunder Truck

Hello fellow gamers!

I have a great mod submitted that converts the GMC CKKW, the Opel Blitz, and the Bedford QLD-GS to the Gaz truck from Red Thunder.

The overall idea was no matter what country you were playing you could always have a 1930's looking truck for scenery that acts like a solid object for cover. Also can be used as a "borrowed" civilian vehicle.

For use as scenery, set vehicle properties to destroyed or burning as this removes the crew.

Now there is no "mix and match" with this mod. If it is installed correctly only the Gaz will show up for that vehicle modded. Not both. That is why I modded all three nations trucks so one can be modded and used as scenery.

Now these trucks will hold a full squad and tow just like the ones they replace. For the Bedford QLD-GS Mod the driver sits on the left, not the right, and the co-driver is in the bed on the bench seats! Pretty cool eh?

Please feel free to comment on these mods or the instructions in the read-me file. Feed back is how I learn what to do and what not to do.

Enjoy!

Mech.Gato