I already have CMBN + CW + 2.0 ( all by Mail ) + 2.12 patch...Just ordered MG ( mail ), and hope I don't have the same issues as many others.

Joe

You probably will. I had just done what you did (ordered MG), and then I found that bug. Glad to hear the issue has been found and will be fixed.

I got an update with my support ticket and they have found the bug in the 2.12 patch. They should have a new 2.12 patch very soon.

I should be able to install 2.12 over 2.11, I think.

Awesome! Good news to hear.

*Update*

Ok, I received 'MG' today, and installation works just fine... :-)

I first took out my 'Mod Folder' just incase it caused any installation problems, then installed 'MG' ( since 'MG' is v2.10 ) w/activation, then reinstalled All-Inclusive 2.12 patch.

*Update*

Actually, I installed the 'MG' Disk on both my PC ( Win 7 64 bit ) & Laptop ( Win XP ).

'MG' initally wouldn't install in my PC in the first CD Rom ( just wouldn't load no matter what I tried ) so used 2nd CD Rom ( CD burner ), and finally got it to install after a couple attempts.

The install in my Laptop worked just fine ( althou I did have to use the 'Run' at bottom of Taskbar since it didn't auto load ).

I had no issues with CMBN + CW + 2.0 Upgrade Disks...Just the 'MG' Disk.

• 3 weeks later...