[RELEASED] Kieme's Modular Buildings Add On Pack

Hi all,

I've completed some more buildings, and with the older 4 ones already released I decided to pack them all into a single 8 buildings big pack.

Among these 8 there are three that will replace the oldest 3 that were included in Kieme's industrialization mod. So be sure to remove the "Modular Buildings 9-10-11.brz" file if you installed the old industrialization mod.

This brings the total of available buildings in game to 16:

4 wood ones, 5 brick, 2 concrete, 3 stone, 1 metal sheet, 1 plaster.

I doubt that more buildings variations would add a lot to the game, and I don't know how could I improve all those done already, I've reached my max possible knowledge of the huge, complex editing programs and it's very little. Therefore this is the last mod I'll make dedicated modular buildings.

Maybe roofs could be improved, but it's a very tedious process so I'm not pleased to deal with it, but I'll try to see if more roofs variations can be added.

That's it, nothing more to say enjoy!

Download: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5314/details

Previews of the 8 buildings in this pack:

S701.jpg

S702.jpg

S703.jpg

S704.jpg

Love the mods. However, I just finished d/loading all of them from CMMODS ("independent" parts 1-9, plus modular bldgs. v1 and v2 as well as the add-on pack).

So, are you saying one only needs this one large mod. Or, should I install all that you have uploaded to CMMODS in order, and have them over-write the older ones?

Love the mods. However, I just finished d/loading all of them from CMMODS ("independent" parts 1-9, plus modular bldgs. v1 and v2 as well as the add-on pack).

So, are you saying one only needs this one large mod. Or, should I install all that you have uploaded to CMMODS in order, and have them over-write the older ones?

Same question here....not sure which ones to install to cover all the buildings you modded.

The mods you must install to get 16 modular buildings (8 modding the vanilla ones + 8 new ones) are:

Mod v2:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5297/details

Add on +8:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5314/details

Roofs:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5238/details

Please note that you need to remove "Kieme's HD Modular Buildings" because it's the older version. You only need v2, any previous version is to be removed from your mod folder.

Moreover, please note this:

So be sure to remove the "Modular Buildings 9-10-11.brz" file if you installed the old industrialization mod.

As regarding the independent buildings I still have to release a single pack, for now you can download number 1-9 and use them.

I just removed the older version to avoid further confusion in the future.

Sorry for the confusion, I released some new stuff and deleted some older one. Maybe not everybody reads the forums regularly so I understand it might get confusing without a cronological order of the releases as a support.

Thanks for clarifications. Will you be updating anything in "independent buildings 1-9" or are these the final versions and all you will be doing is putting them in one pack?

(ie: Should we wait for the final pack b4 installing?)

I have been out of town for almost 2 months so just now downloaded all your mods. I thought I got "Modular Buildings 9-10-11" but can't see that name in my downloads folder. Is that mod under another name (so I can locate and delete)?

Modular Buildings 9-10-11.brz was a file part of "Kieme Industrialization Mod", you should find it under that folder if you installed that mod of mine, which is quite old and the very first one. In any case that file has to be deleted if you want to see the new better buildings part of the add on pack.

Not sure about the independent buildings, I might review or add something, but not sure about it.

I'll try to set up a pack as soon as possible to Group the nine little mods.

• 8 years later...
2 hours ago, 37mm said:

Does anyone have the full version of this mod?

The one on CMMOD's is corrupted & only comes with three add on buildings?

I got one but is probably from the CMMODs also, so how can I be sure,where,  I have to see the difference ?

size 15423 ko 08 04 20

JM

Edited by JM Stuff