Will CM be shipped to Canada

One quick question before I place my order. On the ordering page, freight to Canada is listed as $18.00. On the Policies page, freight to Canada and Mexico is listed as $10.00. Which is correct? It makes a difference with our Canadian peso smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

HAHA!! Canadian Peso, that is funny (at least for us US tourists in Canada!). $10 is correct. I couldn't find the place where the error is. Do you remember where you saw it? Any help would be better than nothing wink.gif

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 10-14-99).]

Sorry Steve, my mistake. When I read the the Canada/Mexico part didn't have eh! after it so I misread it. Plus the Big Rock Traditional probably had something to do with it smile.gif. If you get to Calgary, try some, its a really good barley sandwich.

Order placed.

So I should receive by late next week????

Guest Big Time Software

Actually, you did read what you thought you did. I found one place where there was an error. Last page of the order process, which is burried in a script (that is why I couldn't find it right away). Thanks for the tip off, it is now fixed.

Next week? Hehehe... you are going to have to stick with the Big Rock Traditional for a little while longer wink.gif

Steve

To MikeLopez,

Been there, Did that. As soon as Steve replied to my message (Steve great follow up! You set a response level that shouild be an industry standard, I can see that you guys deserve the success that this game will be.), I ordered the game.

Received it 4 days later. Mike, it has exceeded all my expectations and I've blown CC2 and CC3 from my harddrive. Will easily be the strategy Game of the Year and if there's any justice, will be the GAME OF THE YEAR!

Seriously, above is/will be true once the game ships. And I'm glad my Loonies are going into developers pockets instead of to the Big Companies who don't give a sh*t about quality software. If they did, why do we have 387 blowing away deer games, and so many buggy pieces of software. Do we really need patch 1.103.3.55.6667. Do it right the 1st time like BTS is doing.

Anyway, PLEEEZ ship it soon!