Follow Command

Hey Battlefront Doodes,

Dig this, man. Like, I would really like to see a follow command that resulted in the commanded unit following the unit selected as being worthy of being followed. You dig?

So like I pick a tank in a company of tanks to head out....I select this long, torturous trail for him to follow to his assigned destination, no doubt a beautiful spot in please-blow-me-up-land.

So I got that leader tank doode all mapped out. So then I select the second tank in the company, select the follow command, and then select that first tank that his its route all nicely laid out. I'm doing all that because that's the way the command is designed, just in case you're curious. So then the second tank will adopt the movement commands of the 1st tank.

You know, like, doode, I could be wrong, but I could swear that an early version of CM had this command. I'm sure that doesn't matter one whit; I just thought I'd like mention it in case a dev was interested in some autoguilt.

Hey, let me know if you have questions. I realize this is a brilliant suggestion but I don't expect any, like, royalties or anything...some uncontrolled adulation would be swell though.

- Bob

Far out, man! I can dig it, like, waaaay waaaay down.

You carryin' any stash, Bro?

Funny you ask. I could have sworn I saw JasonC followed by a conga line of homeless guys after cashing out at an ATM machine yesterday. Tried to alert him but he seemed obliviously absorbed in his TI hand calculator, the one with the graphing capability and linear algebra operations that goes for 300 bucks. ;)

This thread proves that we will respond to just about anything, even something as obviously set up as this.

Even Emerys got sucked in, but that is not saying much, he replies to everything.

He even added a smiley, just to make sure we knew he was not being serious, wow!

This thread proves that we will respond to just about anything, even something as obviously set up as this.

Even Emerys got sucked in, but that is not saying much, he replies to everything.

He even added a smiley, just to make sure we knew he was not being serious, wow!

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves!