My Five new soundmods are now available! :D

I realized that my mod and waclaws mod were just too loud for my tastes.

I agree with that.

i'm still in research of rifles shots which are in perfect mood with original sounds.

i'm ok with BF's sounds, just the problem of all rifles share same sound.

that bothered me a lot, and i tried to just extract your rifles sounds but seems too loud compare to others.

I agree with that.

i'm still in research of rifles shots which are in perfect mood with original sounds.

i'm ok with BF's sounds, just the problem of all rifles share same sound.

that bothered me a lot, and i tried to just extract your rifles sounds but seems too loud compare to others.

Did you try my Lightweight mod?

It uses only the original sounds but sorts them after caliber instead of gun so you can more easily distinguish between weapons and sides (no more tommyguns sounding like MP40s)

Oddball, great mod. One thing - I don't seem to get any sound from russian tank mgs. Any ideas? Using your standard RT sound mod. I am not using any other sound mods.

That's odd. They are working for me.

Are you on a Mac?

I might have forgotten to "mac-ify" that sound :/

I am indeed on a mac. What needs to be done to mac-ify the sound file?

Edit: Upon further inspection it looks like both the DP LMG and coax sounds don't work.

Edit 2: After playing around some more it looks like these files dont work:

1)gun 7 coax.wav

2)gun 7 single.wav

I tried renaming some other sound files but they don't seem to want to work. Gonna keep trying.

I am indeed on a mac. What needs to be done to mac-ify the sound file?

Edit: Upon further inspection it looks like both the DP LMG and coax sounds don't work.

Edit 2: After playing around some more it looks like these files dont work:

1)gun 7 coax.wav

2)gun 7 single.wav

I tried renaming some other sound files but they don't seem to want to work. Gonna keep trying.

Hmm... looking at the files, they are identical to the other ones in the pack so they should work.

And judging from the fact that renaming another file still didn't fix the problem, I'd say this is deeper than I thought.

Might be a problem with your computer or something.

Did you try just deleting them and using the originals?

Set up some test scenario where you can test these weapons easily under controlled circumstances.

It might be the graphics taxing your system so the game skips the sound.

Make a small clean (ie. nothing on it) map and put a Maxim and an SG43 on it (those use the sounds you are missing) and try it out.

If that works, try doing the same on a larger map with plenty of units on.