[RELEASED] Kieme's HD Modular Buildings Version2

Hi all,

I took some time to revise the old modular buildings mod, correcting and improving what I could thanks to all the stuff learned since the first release and feedback received on the forums.

Download: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5297/details

[please note that you will need to remove the previous mod version in order to make this work correctly]

The changelog for version 2:

-added weathering to all building surfaces (5 kinds of)

-corrected stone building with better texture alignments, shadows and details

-added new doors, windows and large windows

-added all normal maps

-improved all "details" by means of sharpening, deep shadows, colors, saturation, weathering

Previews of all 8 buildings:

7jxs.jpg

2bot.jpg

zf90.jpg

lcby.jpg

jmx0.jpg

(continues on next post...)

Images taken at max settings, shaders on, Aris terrain and horizons on, HD modular roofs on.

Any suggestion welcome.

Now I am planning a revision of the three oldest buildings released with industrialization mod, and addition of a few other new ones to reach a total of 16 modular buildings.

I'll be gone for a week so see ya all in a few days!

That's right, I still need to regroup all the independent revamped and make a single big pack, I'll try to do that tonight.

This one is for the modular buildings, on the other hand the old "industrialization mod" adds 3 more, the add on packs add 1 each, should be 15 in total right now.

Anyway, I'll correct 3 old ones of the industrialization mod, add 1 more and reach a total of 16, so the 8 add-on ones will come into a single pack that will reunite the 4 parts out already.

Confusing, I know. Hope I won't mess things up more than they are already-

Here, uploaded a big pack with all independent buildings done by me since now: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5298/details

I will delete the previous parts as soon as I can, no reason to keep them there. Same goes for the modular buildings, after some days I will delete the older version.

That's right, I still need to regroup all the independent revamped and make a single big pack, I'll try to do that tonight.

This one is for the modular buildings, on the other hand the old "industrialization mod" adds 3 more, the add on packs add 1 each, should be 15 in total right now.

Anyway, I'll correct 3 old ones of the industrialization mod, add 1 more and reach a total of 16, so the 8 add-on ones will come into a single pack that will reunite the 4 parts out already.

Confusing, I know. Hope I won't mess things up more than they are already-

Here, uploaded a big pack with all independent buildings done by me since now: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5298/details

I will delete the previous parts as soon as I can, no reason to keep them there. Same goes for the modular buildings, after some days I will delete the older version.

Nice work Kieme, but it looks like you included my small barn in your independent buildings big pack.