War Cabinet New Strategy War Game

Hi folks,

I just saw an interesting teaser ,which brought me to the game website and decided to share it with you.

[redacted] - New Strategy and War game starts its development. The game will put you in the army commander's role during a War that takes place in the late 80s – 90s of XX century. [redacted] will be played in two different modes: Single and Multiplayer Campaign or different battles scenarios. The game will use pause-able real time planning system to offer full strategic and tactical flexibility.

Check this out.

Share your oppinion.

And interesting project and I wish you success with it. However, Battlefront does not allow advertising commercial products from other companies on its website. It says so right on the top of this page. Also, it took a couple of minutes to load your graphics, during which time my computer was slowed down for other uses. I do not appreciate that.

Michael