[almost RELEASED] Juju's stylized unit base markers & casualty icon

Hold your horses, boys, as the title says this one's not yet released, but I wanted to share this little preview before I go to bed. This is one of those mods some of you are going to love, and most of you just won't, I'm guessing. Ah, the joys of modding. ;)

Juju

It will look odd for vehicles though - which is the reason I always went with circles.

One little suggestion: How about making the 'Dead' base black? It stands out even mroe in my opinion and coupled with the skull and bones it would look even more cool.

As it only displays when you select the units, I dont think its very problematic for vehicles. Its also displayed under the vehicle for the most part. Its most useful for infantry anyways.

Nice work as always Juju.

Juju

Yes, getting that font would be lovely. Thanks. I am always interested in unusual fonts. Do you need an email address or??

Yeah, PM me and I'll get it to you by tomorrow.

@ Kendar: thanks for checking. I didn't know if SF was compatible as I don't own that one.