Patch Status

I'm pessimistic given that they still haven't figured out the one story building bug.

Also, Steve or Moon have not posted in quite a while. Other than one thread about why they don't like Steam, Steve's last post was May 9 and Moon was April 23. My impression is that things are going slower than anticipated.

If the advertised TCP WeGo is not fixed then I will be requiring my money back. I'm disappointed that nothing has happened fast: after all this particular bug is not cosmetic: it is a fundamental flaw that actually prevents that format of the game working from a save... and so effectively the game is broken. It was probably worthy of a hotfix to be honest... but at the very least some info on when a game I bought a while ago now will actually be playable as a 2 player TCP WeGo package would be extremely welcome.

"BFC always deliver, and then some."

Yes this is their pattern of behavior. "A Good Thing."

Ours as customers is saying "Feed Me!" :D

The v3.0 improvements in CMFI/CMBN is going to be a an enjoyable meal for sure. The patch fixing Apple's 36% fubar to OpenGL will be a true delight.