Patch Status

I don't want to speak for Phil, but I think he has managed to nail it down.

That would be great. It is really annoying and effects several scenarios in CMRT. Not as many two story houses in Rural Russia. It is also in CMFI, but is far less evident as most maps include multi-story buildings.

That would be great. It is really annoying and effects several scenarios in CMRT. Not as many two story houses in Rural Russia. It is also in CMFI, but is far less evident as most maps include multi-story buildings.

I agree, it would be great to have that bug squished.

The bug really effects all scenarios, because even if there are multi-story buildings on a map usually at least a few single story buildings cannot be entered. And typically you don't know they can't be entered until you're playing and it becomes a problem. Every day I check the tech forum to see if there has been any progress.

If Phil has found a fix, then good for him. I eagerly await the patch. (And hopefully the same bug-fix for CMFI).

Ack, I hate those bugs that some get but others don't. Phil placed a call to testers to check that building bug out and the response was 'nothing here - nothing here - nothing here - I've got the problem!' I've had issues with shaders that neither Phil no Dan could see on their machines. And don't get me started about my old computer and its bad-out-of-the-box ATI graphics card! again, ACK!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On what do you base that?

Primarily unusual planetary alignments and weather patterns. Additionally there's this suggestive line in Nostradamus' 84th quatrain:

‘Water shall be seen to rise as the ground is seen to fall underneath’.

Keep in mind that BFC's stated policy is not to include new content in patches.

True, but often they can't help themselves. And I'm seldom wrong about this stuff. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...