You know you play enough CMRT...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....when you write her a poem in which you call her an OT-34 on which you have LOS but no LOF, tell her you are calling in CAS to keep her head down and cap her VL from behind and patiently wait for her to return the turn.

Well played, sir! And in tune with your name...:)

....when you write her a poem in which you call her an OT-34 on which you have LOS but no LOF, tell her you are calling in CAS to keep her head down and cap her VL from behind and patiently wait for her to return the turn.

Seems we have a "Romantic" in the House.

"Sickie?" Someone call a doctor. (just kidding)

I can't tell you how often I've found myself driving down the highway and with my peripheral vision I'm checking out likely ambush positions as I pass. its the CM player's equivalent of the 'thousand yard stare'.

Just so long as you don't try any recon by fire, that could be a bit difficult to explain.

I guess they all sat back in the very old days saving - " ok now I'll jump over that pedant and move one to the left, I could get this guy"

Bach in the 80's I remember standing in a street, after playing SL saving:" this hexside goes so I can point a Mg up that street and cover that too" - or seeing things, furniture and decoations in rooms, during a setting of DD, that the DDmaster never talked about !

I like that in games still :-)

Just so long as you don't try any recon by fire

I have not been above occasionally sticking out my index finger in the familiar 'gun' pose, pointing at a copse of trees and making a "ptchew! ptchew!" firing sound as I passed it. Sometime' a guy's just gotta 'area fire' to be on the safe side. ;)

When I walk my dog I can't help but look for great defensive positions in my neighborhood.

"Damn that's a fine place for a machine-gun!"

I have this horribly stupid idea of making a scenario now and mapping out my neighborhood...

I once made my workplace into a doom 2 level - My boos being the super monster :-) - so I know what you mean :-)

Best regards

Morten

Lots of good ones here. Glad I'm not alone!

When you're out with your wife and dogs on a beautiful spring morning, passing the lovely Japanese gardens, and little league teams are playing on the field across the street, and families are passing by with the cutest little kids ever, and you look at the trees, bushes, winding paths, and many elevation changes of the exquisite gardens and think...

"I wonder how many men it would take to clear that!"