CMMODS - funding plea

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave a few days ago just for the use and help with CMH.

If everyone gave a penny for every time they opened H2HH or CMH GaJ would be living like a King. :)

I'll go back and give again for the mods I just downloaded too.

Great job GaJ!

Keep up the good work!

See? I told you they were a great bunch! :D

Hey Oddball - you're right!

Thanks to everyone who's lept in to help - CMMODs future is secured again.

The family treasurer has been tolerating the costs, indulging my CM hobby, over the years, but this month's spike was going to be a drama.

If everyone gave a penny for every time they opened H2HH or CMH GaJ would be living like a King.

I'm quite not living like a king, but your response in this time of need has well and truly established that CMMODS can keep going, at least till we get a new less costly home ready(*).

Thanks again!

GaJ.

(*) On this topic - one of the reasons I have hosted CMMODS at Heroku/Amazon, and paid for it, up till now is the scalability. Unless I'm mistaken, CMMODS withstood the major peak in load with barely a blip. And if we wanted, we could pay more to have even more power available to serve it. It's an interesting excercise finding another cheaper place that can offer the same...

Hey Oddball - you're right!

Thanks to everyone who's lept in to help - CMMODs future is secured again.

The family treasurer has been tolerating the costs, indulging my CM hobby, over the years, but this month's spike was going to be a drama.

I'm quite not living like a king, but your response in this time of need has well and truly established that CMMODS can keep going, at least till we get a new less costly home ready(*).

Thanks again!

GaJ.

(*) On this topic - one of the reasons I have hosted CMMODS at Heroku/Amazon, and paid for it, up till now is the scalability. Unless I'm mistaken, CMMODS withstood the major peak in load with barely a blip. And if we wanted, we could pay more to have even more power available to serve it. It's an interesting excercise finding another cheaper place that can offer the same...

I have been back to snaffle up each of Aris's RT mods, as they appear (along with a few others ...): I have not seen any perceptible delay in logging on, nor in download times for any of the goodies ...

(And btw: thanks, too, to the family treasurer for indulging we "something for nothing" merchants for so long ... :D )