CMMODS - funding plea

Hi All,

As you'd expect, there's been a rush on CMMODs the last couple of months, with all the CMRT goodies there.

This was reflected in the bill I got this month - $150, ouch! 7x the normal monthly bill.

A few of you have kindly donated from time to time to these running costs, and I wouldn't ask you for more.

What I would ask is that if you haven't made a donation, now would be a great time to do it.

500 of you downloaded JuJu's interface. If only half of you donated $1 the costs would be covered for a few months to come.

The reality is that less that 5% people will respond to a call like this, so if you can donate a few dollars right now I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

GaJ

(Note: I'm also working with another generous person to move the Mods to infrastructure he can provide for free, so I don't have to make requests like this - but this as you can imagine is no small undertaking, and is perhaps still a little ways off yet).

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic