[RELEASED] Juju's Red Thunder semi-transparent leaves mod

Juju

Here comes another one.

This here's my take on a semi-transparent leaves mod. This mod differs from earlier transparent tree mods in that it only affects the trees that you would see with the 'show nearby trunks only' option enabled. It does NOT affect distant trees, because you'll still want to see where all those distant forests are on large maps.

The idea is that you install variant 3 or 4. Then you play the game for a bit and -if you're not happy with the current level of transparency- you simply switch to another variant that suits you better. Rinse and repeat until you get to the transparency that's optimal for you.

You could also mix and match individual variants to your heart's desire, as not all tree type leaves are equally 'visible' at different levels of transparency. Go wild!

Simple. Elegant. Everybody happy. :)

Juju

Now, everyone who would just love to see something like this included as a toggle-able (that a word?) option in future CM versions, let's all go bug BFC about it!

Thanks. I just checked for you and I think you're good to go for BN. Where RT has eight tree types, BN only has five, but they're numbered the same. A few of those seem to have slightly different leaf types, but since they're semi-transparent anyway that shouldn't be noticeable at all. I don't know about FI, as I don't own that one.

Juju..I am having trouble making this mod work. I have tried all different variations but

the leaves (the trees) do not become semi-transparent. It Behaves exactly as before (show trunks only...)

Perhaps, it is my video card. Oh gosh...I so wanted this mod....life is not fair !!!