[RELEASED] road bridge/surrender icon/floating icons

Juju

I've just uploaded three new mods:

First, A small collection of 'goaway surrender' icons. Note that you can only use one at a time.

Second, a new wooden road bridge. Serious texture stretching going on along various surfaces. Best I could do.

Third, by request, a red Soviet variant of my floating icons. In all other respects this mod is identical to the standard version released last week.

Enjoy!

Juju

Tune in next week, when you'll hear Dr. Mord say "Only 15? WTF?"

Juju

Juju

Juju

Do you know which icon is sued for the TRP in the set-up stage as I have modded icons except that one!

defensive works\TRP\marker.bmp. Curious to see what you'll come up with. :)

EDIT: no wait, you mean one of the floating icons, don't you? Just put a trp on the map and it should tell you which one.

Okay, I've just uploaded v1.1 of the Soviet icons with a more suitable background color (pic above is updated) to GaJ's.

The repository version isn't up yet, but I'll update that as soon as it is released. Best hold off downloading from there until you see it's really V1.1, okay!

• 8 months later...

Hi,

As I did not manage to find a "readme" of some sort for the file, I don't get what the "goaway surrender" think does. Anybody can tell, please?

I does not seems to work with my version (1.03 of RT), but I may be wrong, as I don't know in what case it is being used.

Thanks !

Polo