Translucent Trees?

Hi all,

I wonder if there will be/are already half transparent trees available for RT? From me gridded terain and translucent trees are realy great features adding enhancing playability...

Any hints will be appreciated greatly!

Thanks a lot,

Dino

Please please please don't overwrite the new tree art with old mods! I took three years off my life creating proper birch/apple tree leaves! :eek: :P

Don't worry, it's only temporary :/

(you should have made a translucent version of your trees man, you know alot of people only think they get in the way)

@ Tanks a lot:

You could acknowlege Rambler as beeing the inventor. I honestely believe nobody would have bad feelings about using and implementing a good idea for a new piece of CM software.

For sure: You would make some gamers really happy.

Currently I tried Oddballs hint (thanks mate!). It does, as describted, half the trick. Which is way better than switching back and forth with alt-t (no view... forest gone... sticks... no view...)

Having all treas a bit transperent would be way better...