Different Red Army headgear

Hi,

I just dicovered a texture and model for a sowjet sidecap (correct word?) ("schiffchen") in the game files. The model is basically the same like the german version. It could bei easily changed with the aktual helmet of the sowjet troopers. Are there people interested in this modification?

Never uploaded something at cmmods, but if you want...

If this is the case I have to add that I would like to have first the permission of Mord, because I use a texture of him to mascerade the chinstrap.

And as always: sorry for the bad english...

greetings, alex

LOL. Just happened by and saw the thread. You are welcome. I appreciate your concern about asking permission, but that mod has been long dead so there was really no need. Hope it works for you. That one nearly gave me a nervous breakdown!

Mord.

I checked these out and they look really good. Nice job figuring them out. Man, it would be great if they could be mixed in with helmet textures as well. I wish BFC would allow us to do that.

Mord.