CMRT on 27" monitor is a great experience

BDW

Since the end of 2008 I have never played CM on anything else then my 1920x1200 24" monitor. Welcome, my friend.

Wow, just came to realize that was a good buy. Samsung 2443bw still going strong after almost 6 years for a mere 250 euro's. No dead pixels either.

It's also only 24", but I swear by my Iiyama - also a good buy, 5 years and going strong.

but I found the picture a little washed out with the same amount of pixels on the larger screen.

Oh yeh, when I first brought home my TV I was horrified. It took DAYS of adjusting the endless series of picture controls before I finally got a picture that matched my old analog set. But I eventually got there. If you're seeing washed out it might be the picture adjustment.

eeww. there is no age where she looks hot...

say that when you are itching to retire.....

she is wealthy enough I could retire 50 times over...and probaby finance a couple additional programmers for BF...yeah she looks really hot...

damn that is a sad statement on my priorities getting older.

I play on my 15 inch laptop screen. The game looks good enough, I suppose ;)

Take that lappie and an hdmi cable to your nearest big tv store. Go to their biggest, baddest display tv and plug that puppy in. The 30 seconds of gaming goodness that you'll get before security hustles you away will be well worth it...

Yeah, it is kind of fun. I usually play on a 23" wide screen and I am happy with that however... at work we have meeting rooms with wall mounts 40 and 50 inch wide screens. Sometimes it is fun to fire it up - after hours of course. If only there was someone else here who played - that would be cool.

I looked at the new curve TVs yesterday. Nice, but being involved with tech so long will wait. The prices on the huge LEDs is approaching a point where its attractive.

I have 42 inch LCD I may have to try out. I have a dual 23 inch setup that is good enough.

I may get another liquid cooled PC for flight sims. Also saw a gaming laptop that was $1000 that caught my attention.

Too many toys...