Question for Potemkine about screens

I would like to show my gratitude here too since your mod is in my HD too, enjoying it. Thanks!

Thank you mate, I'm happy that you like it, specially since its your great splash screen for CM BN that incited me to try it for RT.

By the way, i ve updated the mod and added 29 new screens, check it out guys!

Hey ridethe415 , i'm sorry to hear you ve problems with my mod, i've sent you a PM to try to sort it out.

Are you guys interested in black and white splash screens? Im running out of colored pictures from the east front and there are some great B&W ones!

Here's an example:

kOutTbH.jpg

Black and white works too, I sure don't mind no colors.

Something I've been thinking of doing or attempt is creating a splashscreen inspired from the one below. It's from the CMBB days and I always loved it. The modder had several different versions swapping out the middle pic while keeping the kool collage template. Wish I knew who did it to give credit where credit is do. But these mods are probably about 10 yrs old by now, wow time flies. ;)

aRzXEES.png

I am also digging your mod, potem. Actually it was the very first one I loaded into RT. I say make a bunch, people will use what they like. The red in "red thunder" sets off the black and white pics. In my opinion they look cool too.

@MeatEtr; that'd be fairly easy to reproduce. You should give it a try.

Mord.