Released T34-1942-late

I like what you did although I have to admit it indeed is too... um... GREEN for me. :D

But it's a very good start, can't wait to see what you're doing next!

Thanks! I have always like a bit of colour in what I do. Each of the vehicles I am working on now is coloured differently and at a different stage of distress.

I am also doing some Infantry as I find the colour differences in the different stock models to be minimal. Can you imagine that for regular Soviet Infantry Battlefront have included 8 different stock models.

Thanks! I have always like a bit of colour in what I do. Each of the vehicles I am working on now is coloured differently and at a different stage of distress.

May I sugegst you try a more brown hue for one of your future mods? Something between this green and the original color maybe? I think that look pretty good.

I am also doing some Infantry as I find the colour differences in the different stock models to be minimal. Can you imagine that for regular Soviet Infantry Battlefront have included 8 different stock models.

Fernando (the official BFC uniform artist) has already been asked about that and said there were only minimal color variations during the war which is the reason he did them that way.

my guess is they put that many models into the game to satisfy all kinds of modding needs.

Fernando (the official BFC uniform artist) has already been asked about that and said there were only minimal color variations during the war which is the reason he did them that way.

my guess is they put that many models into the game to satisfy all kinds of modding needs.

It's great to have 8 variations to work with and the originals are so good. I will take some artistic license with mine : )

I have already started some vehicles that are more brown drab. One is a dark gray green.

It is nice to chat with you as I have used some of your mods for my games. I particularly liked your T-72 series in CMSF.

I have already started some vehicles that are more brown drab. One is a dark gray green.

Sounds good, can't wait to see them. More variation for the vehicles - esepcially the Soviets - makes the game so much richer.

It is nice to chat with you as I have used some of your mods for my games. I particularly liked your T-72 series in CMSF.

Hey, that's nice to hear! Always wondered if someone actually used them... (Which reminds me that there's a certain unfinisehd uniform mod that has been sitting on my drive for ages.)

So much to do, so little time and I need to do all those StuGs first... :-(

It's great to have 8 variations to work with and the originals are so good. I will take some artistic license with mine : )

Go ahead! :)

I did not say the color shade differences were minimal. Regarding the Soviet uniforms there were LOTS of variations. I said most of them were olive drab, that is, with some green added, so they didn't look very very brown, but there were also greenish an brownish uniforms indeed. There was even grey gymnastiorkas for tankers!

I just wanted to give the CMRT uniforms some "uniformity", so no uniform would stand out too much from the rest. I thought it was better to left variations too far from the norm for modders.

It means there is ample room for "taking some artistic license" ;)

I just wanted to give the CMRT uniforms some "uniformity", so no uniform would stand out too much from the rest. I thought it was better to left variations too far from the norm for modders.

Ah, misread that then. Sorry. Too many threads I was reading simultaneously.