King Tiger Henschel mod released

Just uploaded my King Tiger Henschel mod set to GaJ´s site: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5170/details - and to the repository

This mod set contains three sets of skins for the King Tiger Henschel:

King Tiger Henschel

- a "normal" dirty version of the KT

Two different sets for when the ground condition in-game is "muddy". You must choose which one to use:

King Tiger Henschel [muddy] Dark

- with dark (wet) mud

OR

King Tiger Henschel [muddy] Light

- with light (dried) mud

Some pics showing each of the three versions:

Dark:

13766464633_9a86a0630f_c.jpg

13766458845_1c81041004_c.jpg

13766465673_1f842943eb_c.jpg

Well, I´m afraid I know next to nothing about decals, so I really haven´t got a clue about which ones to use. I´d probably give the KT´s some that were only used for motorcycle units in North Africa.

But if you could send me some files with the right decals, I´d be happy to work them into the KT skins.

Well, I´m afraid I know next to nothing about decals, so I really haven´t got a clue about which ones to use. I´d probably give the KT´s some that were only used for motorcycle units in North Africa.

But if you could send me some files with the right decals, I´d be happy to work them into the KT skins.

Personally i would suggest the emblem of schwere panzer-abteilung 505. Here are some examples... very cool logo imo.

Pz_Abt_505_TigerII_closeup8_zps630496c7.jpg

laminaC_zpsa2b79e09.jpg

Pzvib182_zps96cd7538.jpg

Thanks Earl, but I think I'll stick to my own version (but why don't you mail yours to Stingray? ;))

Besides: Did the german tankers really scrape off the zimmerit to make space for emblems?

And another thing: wouldn't your solution require changes to the normal mapping files as well? IIRC, the zimmerit structure is in the normal maps too.