SF2 Chain link and Railings

One of the things I have long wanted in SF which I hope makes an appearance at some point is Chain Link fencing.

It is an everyday piece of terrain but I think it would add to the game because it impedes movement but not fire and would be a tricky addition for Mout.

Railings is another example of the same thing from ornate iron to modern high palings and the types of metal shutters for shop front security.

Roadside ARMCo and crash barriers also fit in with this type of terrain as they can stop a wider range of vehicles are harder to destroy and give a different type of protection.

Of and while I am on I'd quite like to get Trucks in civilian colours.

Peter.

One of the things I have long wanted in SF which I hope makes an appearance at some point is Chain Link fencing.

It is an everyday piece of terrain but I think it would add to the game because it impedes movement but not fire and would be a tricky addition for Mout.

Railings is another example of the same thing from ornate iron to modern high palings and the types of metal shutters for shop front security.

Roadside ARMCo and crash barriers also fit in with this type of terrain as they can stop a wider range of vehicles are harder to destroy and give a different type of protection.

Of and while I am on I'd quite like to get Trucks in civilian colours.

Peter.

Good Ideas. Some people will say you should be able to climb over the high walls and chain link fences, but I think this would be less likely in a combat situation then going through the windows. Off the top of my head I don't recall if the CMX2 WWII games simulate wirecutters in any way. I also wonder what effect chain link rendering would have on graphic cards.

When you say trucks in civilian colors do you mean military trucks?