Aris CMRT Mods

We can't complain really. The amount of work he has done for the games across the series is amazing. Love to see him do everything vehicle wise in all the games..but don't begrudge him stopping and enjoying something else.

Thanks Aris for all your work. You have added so much to the games and we're all in your debt:)

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't complain really. The amount of work he has done for the games across the series is amazing. Love to see him do everything vehicle wise in all the games..but don't begrudge him stopping and enjoying something else.

Thanks Aris for all your work. You have added so much to the games and we're all in your debt:)

Of course, but we can still be sad :(

• 4 weeks later...
Exactly Mr Wodin. All my time is devoted to that masterpiece. I finished Russian vehicles for CMRt so,...I deeply recommend EZ´s German mods for vehicles.

Aris/Fuser,

Thank you very much for all of your hard work to make the game look better! We really appreciate it.

Now, I don't think I'm seeing EZ's vehicle mods anywhere. Am I missing something obvious? Does he post them under a different name?

(One thing to note: nearly all of Aris' German vehicle mods for CMBN/FI work in CMRT without alteration.)

• 3 months later...