Aris CMRT Mods

Always difficult to please eveybody :) (Kieme, you can use my Early and Mid variants from CMFI, they will work ok, they even have [muddy] variants). Now a new challenge , creating a completely different camo scheme from scratch. I don´t like the stock scheme so I looked for nice Grille schemes and created mine. Then applied weathering, a lot to do yet,...for some reason, the german Self Propelled vehicles are the hardest to me when modding. (compatible with CMBN too.)

kxg5t.jpg

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then, cry out loud, "MickeyD, would you upload a plain yellow template for CMRT Hetzer!? Please....! " Mr Dupleissis released templates for some vehicles long time ago (available in the Repository), so I could create new camos. Eliminating an already present camo is, at the moment, beyond my capabilities.

Oh Aris!! The jagdpz.. top class. And the Grille!! Amazing, I have waited for this one since CMFI. Understand they are hard to work with but sooo happy you took the time and effort to do it. The result is just amazing!!! :D

• 1 month later...

Aris, May I echo Oddball's request?

Afaik the Hetzer, Marder II, Mobelwagen (flak), Sdkfz 10/5 (flak), Nashorn and the PSW 233 have not yet been modded. I don't know about the Soviet side of things. Do you have any plans to look at any of these.

Thanks for all your work

Cheers