Aris CMRT Mods

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to sound nuts... but when ever I do a search in the Repository for Aris (Fuser) Im not seeing alot of the stuff from this forum.. LOL Im searching under Red Thunder? Where can I find all these improvements. Thanks.

They are not in the repository, you will find them at Greenasjade's site. The link is in Fuser's signature.

I am releasing a new mod in within minutes and then I will take a (I think) deserved break for some (long?) time, play CM, Wings Over Flanders Fields, play guitar and make scale model kits :) . No more mods from me in a while, hope you like what I modded so far. Cheers!

Well, are you sure there are any vehicles left to mod at all, Aris? ;)

Your speed - and of course quality - is amazing. Thanks a lot for the effort.

I might give some of the remaining vehicles a go. But not for a while - other projects have priority.

Enjoy your "vacation"

I am releasing a new mod in within minutes and then I will take a (I think) deserved break for some (long?) time, play CM, Wings Over Flanders Fields, play guitar and make scale model kits :) . No more mods from me in a while, hope you like what I modded so far. Cheers!

What an incredible contribution you make to this game Aris. I am still dreaming of a day when I can get a computer that can run all these mods! In the meantime I marvel at the screen shots. Hope you come back soon.

A very well deserved break! Thanks for all you have done.

Do we get to see pictures of the finished models? Judging by the standard of the mods, I am prepared to be amazed by those too ...:)