Help a modder out!

Ok fellas, I need some help getting RT. I have some items up on Ebay and will be adding more today, as well as the next couple days or more. Anybody interested can check them out and if you find something you like, you'll know that if you buy it it'll go towards helping me get RT. The link is in my profile. Or go to Ebay and find MordanteTrader. Keep an eye out, if you don't see anything right now you may later. People are always saying they'd pay modders for their efforts well here's a chance to help me out AND actually get something physical besides just a mod.

And as a small bonus, here's a little preview of something you may dig...

Test.jpg

I hope this didn't come off as tacky but I am strapped right now and am looking at a long time before getting RT unless I get some sales, which have been dead lately.

Thanks for listening.

Mord.

I have some WWII illustrated mags, a couple of small OD Army shirts, a wool (French) Ike jacket, A Lovecraft anthology, and a bunch of comics to name a few. But yeah, I am good on RT, guys. Pete took care of me (hope I am not embarrassing him).

I gotta say, I didn't expect this kind of response. You are a great bunch of dudes and I appreciate all the offers and PMs. I was hoping for basically a trade for a trade sort of thing but I am humbled by the generosity of everyone.

Mord.

I have some WWII illustrated mags, a couple of small OD Army shirts, a wool (French) Ike jacket, A Lovecraft anthology, and a bunch of comics to name a few. But yeah, I am good on ST, guys. Pete took care of me (hope I am not embarrassing him).

I gotta say, I didn't expect this kind of response. You are a great bunch of dudes and I appreciate all the offers and PMs. I was hoping for basically a trade for a trade sort of thing but I am humbled by the generosity of everyone.

Mord.

Hey Mord, glad it's sorted for you. Good on you, Pete!

What's your handle on eBay? (You gave it to me a long time ago, but I can't find that email.) That sounds like some nice stuff.