Any interest for vehicle mods?

I first i thought I could play CMRT "straight out of the box", no fiddling with textures, filenames,, options or decals. BFC has obviously done a great job with the game. But I may try something to start with...and see wherte it takes me,...Is there any actual interest in the community for vehicle modding?

As great as Battlefront's stock vehicles look, your CMBN and CMFI mods are a huge improvement! I made sure to grab every one of your vehicles.

If you're willing, I'm sure the community would love to have your work in CMRT. I know I would.

I first i thought I could play CMRT "straight out of the box", no fiddling with textures, filenames,, options or decals. BFC has obviously done a great job with the game. But I may try something to start with...and see wherte it takes me,...Is there any actual interest in the community for vehicle modding?

Oh yes please. Your Mods are pure works of art and I much appreciate your time and effort. I suppose that make me a "fanboy"

Oh yes, Aris. Please do make some more of your wonderful mods. :)

Here are a few suggestions:

Nashorn

Hetzer

PSW 233 and 234/3

StuH42 (late)

And of course all the soviet vehicles.

And if there are any vehicles you don´t want to mod, please let me know - then I´ll give them a try.

Thanks again for your works, they truly enhance the game experience like no other.

During these hours I am testing your older works for other titles in RT and see what works and what not. For now I am adding your german vehicles mods.

Also, I will look at your collection of terrain mods, maybe there are some new terrains in RT that might need to be worked to be on par with the rest coming from normandy and italy.

Generally, apart from corrections, adaptations or small additions to your existing mods (that can be transferred from other games) I would suggest you to work primarily on russian tanks, in order of rarity (from the most common to the last). Oh, and the Hetzer, we cannot forget the Hetzer.

Just my opinion, have a good work!

May I suggest a "quick fix" to use your king tiger in CMRT (and CMMG) as the first order of business?

And there are very few Axis vehicles that aren't already covered by your mods.

So far I've found these:

SPW 251/9 (ausf C)

SPW 251/10 (ausf C)

PSW 231

PSW 233

PSW 234/3

King Tiger (only the turret)

Hetzer

JPz IV (mid)

Marder II

Nashorn

Sdkfz 10/5

Möbelwagen

That's it as far as I know.

And all the russians of course :)

So, just to be clear, can we simply copy all of our modded axis vehicles from CMBN to CMRT (except for the King Tiger)?

Are there any that need to come from CMFI?

Do we need to change any file names?

Thanks!

I don't think there are any from CMFI that are in this game that weren't in CMBN already.

The king tiger needs a new turret and I think the JPz IV (mid) might work with the JPz IV 70 but I haven't checked. Both need renaming anyway so it's safe to just bulk copy everything.

May I suggest a "quick fix" to use your king tiger in CMRT (and CMMG) as the first order of business?

And there are very few Axis vehicles that aren't already covered by your mods.

So far I've found these:

SPW 251/9 (ausf C)

SPW 251/10 (ausf C)

PSW 231

PSW 233

PSW 234/3

King Tiger (only the turret)

Hetzer

JPz IV (mid)

Marder II

Nashorn

Sdkfz 10/5

Möbelwagen

That's it as far as I know.

And all the russians of course :)

The PSW 233 from CMFI works when dropped into CMRT.

I think a SPW 211/10 (ausf C) is in CMRT and not in CMBN, so that's wanted.

For the following, my CMBN mods do the "alt" but not the "neu," so those need to be done also:

SPW 250/1 neu

SPW 250/9 neu

SPW 250/10 neu

I already love seeing Fuser's vehicles in the new game!

Hahahaha I am already using your Axis vehicle mods from CMBN!

Most of them work without any changes. I only had to rename the King Tiger and JPz IV Mid...

So yes, please do make vehicle mods for all of them :D

Oddball... just so we don't have to explode all the .brz files to find the names, can you pass along the new filenames for the KT and JPz files? Please? :D

That may come handy... ;)

For Stalingrad

За Сталинград!

Elvira

Эльвира

Black Death for the fascists

Черная смерть за фашистов

Black Death

Черная смерть

Remember Stalingrad

Помните Сталинград

Marina Raskova

Марины Расковой

King of the fighters

Король Истребителей

Crush the Facists!

Бей фашистов!

Oddball... just so we don't have to explode all the .brz files to find the names, can you pass along the new filenames for the KT and JPz files? Please? :D

Well, the KT won't work because of the wrong turret.

But the JPz one is decent (even though it's the wrong model).

Just download the JPz IV 70 mod and rename all the files replacing 70 with mid.

So the "jpz-iv-70-hull 2.bmp" would be renamed to "jpz-iv-mid-hull 2.bmp" etc.