H2HH for CMRT -> "CM Helper"

Hi All,

In a thread near here there are instructions about how to set up H2HH to work with CMRT.

I don't plan to update H2HH for 'built in' CMRT support, because I am nearly ready with the next evolution of H2HH .... "CM Helper".

CH Helper has all the H2HH features (and is compatible with it) but has a roadmap of more useful things planned as well.

You can get the beta version of CMH here:

http://bit.ly/cm-helper

If you're reporting an issue, please include the log (Options->Show Log Window).

Thanks,

GaJ

Note: you can have CMH and H2HH installed on the same machine, and use whichever you like at any given time.

However, you should not run them both at the same time. As you can imagine, if you do that, the both of them will be trying to move your game files around at the same time: only one will succeed and the other will complain loudly.

GaJ

CMH 1.0.6 is only not OK if you are using Dropbox AND your dropbox folder is not in the default location. I definitely broke this... you can't set the dropbox folder location reliably to somewhere other than the default.

I'll fix that as soon as I can.

GaJ

Yeah - in CMH I made it "always autoupdate" and threw away the refresh button. I did this when I was relaying out the display, so I didn't have to mess with "how do I get this single button positioned nicely when the window changes size?" :)

If anyone has a good reason for not using autoupdate, I can always put a refresh back... but I'd like to first figure out why autoupdate is not the universal solution before doing that.

Cheers,

GaJ