Update for my soundmod to make it work with CMRT!

found somewhere in the files sound flamethrower?

Besides, one sound for SVT and Mosina, "DT" and "maksim" is a big mistake - the most important sounds in the game, and they have not done, :(

ps. very nice sounds of weapons for the Soviets, really one of the better

ps2. my mods have been made ​​at 95% - except arms to the Soviets added a lot of new sounds;)

found somewhere in the files sound flamethrower?

Besides, one sound for SVT and Mosina, "DT" and "maksim" is a big mistake - the most important sounds in the game, and they have not done, :(

ps. very nice sounds of weapons for the Soviets, really one of the better

ps2. my mods have been made ​​at 95% - except arms to the Soviets added a lot of new sounds;)

Nope, still haven't found the sound for the flamethrower... I wrote a thread asking steve for an answer but it never got an answer.

Yeah, I wish they would at least let the Mosin Nagant have it's own sound. I'm ok with the DT, SVT and Maxim having the same soundfile (although I wish they had one each) but the bolt action rifle should have its own so we can add bolt action sounds.

thank you for the compliment on the sounds :)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Either of these?

http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?page_id=5#search/text=FathersBrothers

and the link in this thread still works for the FathersBrothersNephewsCousinsFormerRoomatesSoundmodV3-RedThunderUpdate.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/cmmods-zips.greenasjade.net/CMBN/FathersBrothersNephewsCousinsFormerRoomatesSoundmodV3-RedThunderUpdate.rar

9 hours ago, Oddball_E8 said:

Those are, unfortunately, not the latest version.

In addition to those I linked I have:

FathersBrothersNephewsCousinsFormerRoomatesSoundmodV2
FathersBrothersNephewsCousinsFormerRoomatesSoundmodV2_alternate_SFX
FathersBrothersNephewsCousinsFormerRoomatesSoundmodV3_MG_.rar
FathersBrothersNephewsCousinsFormerRoomatesSoundmodV3_MG_-Patch1

Any of those help?

Edited by AstroCat

I also have a bunch of Oddball's sound mods collected over the years.  But, none have any readme that are dated.  This should be a big wake-up call to all designers to DATE EVERYTHING YOU DO in a readme or somesuch.  As the years pass no one remembers what mod is which version.