RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Just now, Mord said:

Hey buddy, 11th post down, just before my video.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/125070-herrtoms-explosions/?page=2

Mord.

Thanks Man but there are so many links on HerrTom post, what could be for you the best effects, in fact the best final version ?

They are looking very good but, I guess this dont help me to download all, isn't ?

23 minutes ago, Mord said:

Include also the HerrTom Smok I guess, or do you use the one from Aris or I think... Vein did also something ?

In case, do you know how we can change the color of the smoke from the engine tank ?

Edited by 3j2m7

5 minutes ago, Mord said:

The picture is just HerrTom's mod, the video is his mod plus Vein's dust effects.

Mord.

Like the precision, thanks a lot I was thinking there is a mix somewhere...have nice day/night...

Sorry about my second question nothing else ?

Edited by 3j2m7

Just now, Mord said:

That's it. HerrTom's Mod plus Vein's smoke/dust effects.

Mord.

No I mean these question

In case, do you know how we can change the color of the smoke from the engine tank ?

to be more clear :

when we make a vehicle on move we can see little smoke from engine, these smoke is almost white, (with the diesel engine from tanks and vehicles in the realiity...a lot of smoke appear and this one is almost black), do you know where are the engine smok pictures in the game... (or is this only an animation) ?

10 hours ago, Falaise said:

the ideal is to mix the 2 mods

That's funny you said that, I actually did that the other day as a test. However I mixed all of the bmps to see what would happen. I'll give your idea a try.

Mord.

11 hours ago, Falaise said:

the ideal is to mix the 2 mods

me I variegated the images explosiona001 to 009 Veins then explosiona010 to 030n Herr Tom

but it's up to you to try and to choose what you prefer

180804105310311072.jpg

180804105413851507.jpg

Mixing...this is what I did with the flames mod...

It's a question of rarity.  Dramatic vehicle explosion mods were made in CM cos players (like me) demanded more "Hollywood style" explosions whereas in most cases a tank would just sit there with holes in it and do nothing.  Not very visually interesting.  We tend to take more pics of visually amazing events rather than boring ones.  Hence need to realize that what we see posted doesn't necessarily mean its common in RL.  

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

It's a question of rarity.  Dramatic vehicle explosion mods were made in CM cos players (like me) demanded more "Hollywood style" explosions whereas in most cases a tank would just sit there with holes in it and do nothing.  Not very visually interesting.  We tend to take more pics of visually amazing events rather than boring ones.  Hence need to realize that what we see posted doesn't necessarily mean its common in RL.  

The exception being Russian made tanks with an autoloader (T-72, T-90 etc.). The open carousel ammo storage on the turret floor tends to explode every time. If not immediately then within minutes after the hit. Oops, just realized this is the RT thread. I got caught up in all the modern explosion pics. Carry on! Nothing to see here.

Edited by Splinty
Wrong war

1 hour ago, LongLeftFlank said:

Of course not, how silly of me.

?? Are you saying that those are examples of propane tanks are being used in battle? Or are you saying see there are battle explosions that look like the propane tanks?

Note: If you want to suggest / ask for improvements to explosions of vehicles or artillery - cool. If you want to say we want CM to look like exploding propane tanks - I'll pass thanks. :D