RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Looking for Reinforcements

CMRT%20Looking_zpsfmula5jn.jpg

Tashtego,

This is one heck of a shot.  The definition and shading make this look like a photograph of a diorama of 1/35th scale model figures. Stunning.

Heinrich505

"You ?"

"Wondering what happened to my feet."

I wondered the same thing when I downloaded the demo the other day. Soldiers sitting on tanks and their feet poking through the armour. Not a job well done on that - unless it's to simulate some cruel Soviet practice of welding their tank riders to the tanks to prevent them from running away..

Edited by Bulletpoint

Tashtego,

This is one heck of a shot.  The definition and shading make this look like a photograph of a diorama of 1/35th scale model figures. Stunning.

Heinrich505

Thanks, Heinrich. I didn't do much to the screen shot. A little adjustment to brightness, contrast, and sharpness.  I have to give all the credit to CMRT itself, the modders who did the grasses I used, and of course the troops. God bless their little pixel hearts.

Hi.. great screenshots! What horizon are you using? Is it the vanilla one? I am using one of Aries great mods but I think it is adapted from CMFI so it is a bit too hilly for the Ukraine.

Horizons are George work and part of the map itself :) .

Better visible here:

38-CMRT-Kampfgruppe-'von-Schroif'-by-George-MC-WIDE

CMRT Campaign - Kampfgruppe "von Schroif"

Edited by BarbaricCo