RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Wow.  The shadows on the tank are awesome.  Have you been sucked into this winter mod too. You winter mod guys are having way to much fun. :)

That background is probably a bit too blue and snow covered for the dried brown foliage in the fore ground though.

This screenshot was...er...enhanced on my iPad (I don't even have photoshop installed on my computer anymore LOL). I really wanted to let the viewer feel the drama that I'm experiencing in this battle with Kohl....I'm at the other end of that tank...the target...ugh.

I noticed the background too. I think it works great in many of the other screenshots, but it's gotta be brutally hard to get it right for every scene. Perhaps a tweak on the level of blue might be in order, but I'm not a modder and can only admire their efforts. 

My first Winter Mod screenshot...

I call this The Prodigal Son Returns

Welcome! Good one :)

That was the first scenario @kohlenklau prepared for testing. It has wheat problems as more in depth discussed here: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/121427-cmrt-winter-mod-allied-atack-beta-saar/

In Koh latest Winter Mod Manual it is recommended to replace in Editor some foliage with dirt (winter mod snow) and than even without Photoshop (but with War Movie ADVANCED Alt-M of course) you can get:

CMRT-Winter-Mod-map