RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

I am starting to think that Espana for CM vehicle modding is like Jamaica at the track competitions!

Aris is from Spain and so is Egger who did these for the Winter Mod. It is great to have a mix of styles, yes?

We have BarbaricCo the master of movie mode madness. Now Egger with the obscure and interesting Picasso/Dali type camo schemes? 

Plus ol' kohlenklau with his kindergarten style and maybe we put on the fridge so everybody can see it! I will improve I promise. :D

Panther%20A%20early_zpswuuufjm2.png

IS2%20winter2_zps1kck5s0g.png

One of you newcomers..yes you! There is a vehicle out there screaming in an Austrian accent... "Come on, what are you waiting for? Mod me!"

I am starting to think that Espana for CM vehicle modding is like Jamaica at the track competitions!

Aris is from Spain and so is Egger who did these for the Winter Mod. It is great to have a mix of styles, yes?

We have BarbaricCo the master of movie mode madness. Now Egger with the obscure and interesting Picasso/Dali type camo schemes? 

Plus ol' kohlenklau with his kindergarten style and maybe we put on the fridge so everybody can see it! I will improve I promise. :D

Panther%20A%20early_zpswuuufjm2.png

IS2%20winter2_zps1kck5s0g.png

One of you newcomers..yes you! There is a vehicle out there screaming in an Austrian accent... "Come on, what are you waiting for? Mod me!"

Totally love these! Wow!

That is not how it works Justin!

You gotta download the mod and get playing and post YOUR screenies...while my team and I take a well deserved rest and do vodka shots all night.

You caught me! 

I've been so wrapped up in Bulge stuff that I've forgotten there was an eastern front! Now that it seems we have a small wait ahead for the release of CMFB, its looking like the perfect time to return to the eastern front and check in on ol' Comrade Commissar. 

Make sure not to drink all that vodka, comrade. We still need some to fuel our tanks! (Which. might I add, are looking quite spiffy with their new white coats)

We now have better looking machines than Germans. Gracias Espana! - Comrade Stalin

CMRT-Winter-Mode-IS2-26

I really think this looks fantastic. Not to mention my appreciation for the effort involved. 

So this is just a question and not in any way meant as criticism - are these camo patterns based in any way on real ones from the Eastern Front? 

Edited by Bud_B