RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Having pushed the Germans out of their hilltop position, the brave Soviets cross open ground and approach the enemy's final line of defense.

Prep fire has given the tank riders breathing room for dismount.

17000393992_54897b541a_b.jpg

The final assault begins...

like this one,we need a follow tank order

Edited by Jorge MC

Nice views, Ghostrider. Good screenshots are as much about composition as intriguing subjects.

Thanks, I probably spent over 200 hours on the bloody scenario.  Dear God.. .programming the AI can be intereting.  But everything works.  Head to Head play would be my guess very interesting.  You can only do so much with the AI.  As for the map, yes I tried to make the map a semi realistic place that made sense.

Thanks, I probably spent over 200 hours on the bloody scenario.  Dear God.. .programming the AI can be intereting.  But everything works.  Head to Head play would be my guess very interesting.  You can only do so much with the AI.  As for the map, yes I tried to make the map a semi realistic place that made sense.

Yeah, making a good map, let alone a compelling scenario, is a true labour of love. Well done!

Yeah, those 20mm cannons are nasty. 

We should have a most casualties contest.  Oh, wait forget I said that - someone will just whip up a lambs to the slaughter scenario and create some amazing number.  On second thought go for it :D

It should be pbem tournament with same map and units. ;)