RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

I don't get it ... neither Macisle's title or your comment ... clearly there's something in the pic I just can't make out.

Actually, the tankers have just dropped by to take a look at the lovely little property on the left--freshly renovated by Kieme-ovich Building Co.

He-he. No, sburke was right on the money.

Shame on you! Leading your troops from on high and never getting down and dirty with them :P

He probably had his uniform custom tailored on Saville Row at great expense and doesn't want it to get dirty. And who could blame him? One must look one's best at the Regimental Ball.

Michael

He probably had his uniform custom tailored on Saville Row at great expense and doesn't want it to get dirty. And who could blame him? One must look one's best at the Regimental Ball.

Michael

Hmmm..so you mean you actually get yourself dirty? I may need to rethink my approach..Yours Wilhelm Von Prussian..